Monday, November 26, 2007

blessed are those who mourn....

...for they will be comforted.

so tonight at VT, a student jumped out of the 7th floor of my dorm. from what i know, he didn't live in pritchard hall [my dorm now] but did live in barringer hall [my dorm freshman year.] it's been confirmed that he died.

man, how much does one campus have to take? it's barely been 7 months since the shootings here, and it was starting to feel back to normal here.

not anymore.

i was definitely shook up by it. it took me back to last april, a lot of disbelief and shock i guess. but it's just really hard to deal with. pray for the guy's family, his friends and hallmates, and just our campus in general.

the Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. psalm 34:18

1 comment:

Marshall Benbow said...

Bro, I am so sorry to hear this. Will pray for you and ALlen and the Hokies.